Monday, April 25, 2011

Busy, busy, busy.......

     I've been so busy that I feel like I need a Bee Avatar.  Heh.  RL work is hectic, to say the least, since the only other full timer quit on us, w/o working out her notice.  I worked six days last week, six this week, and probably one more week.  The up side of this is only one split shift a week.  The down side is, I'm so frantically trying to keep up with my RL stuffs that I haven't been inworld as much.
     However, I have started drawing up plans for the wedding pavillion.  Unless we change our minds again, we're going to have it on our sim, though Misha has graciously offered us a sky platform, so we could have more guests there, through Franzi's intercession.  We'll see.
    I don't like change much, which triggered last week's depressive bout, but as I've adapted to the new schedule, etc., things are getting brighter.  Haveing Derren to talk to has also helped enormously.  He's very good for me to have around.  I think I might keep him a while.  *grins*

OK, some random pics......

The Grand Foyer is finished, finally.  After a long search, I found exactly the lighting I was looking for!


We completely redid the music room.  This has become my fave room in the house, now.


Random Silliness for 80's night at Club Industry.  I let Derren be the tall one for once!  LOL!


Easter Bunneh Hawtness!


*Peace out*
Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment