Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Yus, we are still alive!

    Heh, I actually had someone IM me and ask if Derren and I were still alive the other day.  We are.  We're just both incredibly busy RL atm, and haven't much SL time, except very late at night (for him, poor babydoll!) after I get home from working 10 and 11 hour days.   Sunday nights, we can always be found at Club Industry, for 80's night, though, from 10 SLT until D has to hit the hay.  Feel free to IM, or just come join us!


We've both become TruBlood junkies, so you'll see our fangs a LOT these days!

Still one of my fave pics of us.

Accidental good pose, just using the AO sits.  I love this one.


Derren built us a movie cinema in a skybox, and every Tuesday night is movie night.   Feel free to come join us for that, too!  Last night, we watched "300", but, being a bit of an ancient Greek history buff, I really wasn't that impressed.  D told me that it was actually based on a graphic novel, not actual history, which explains that, but still, was very disappointed in the lack of any homosexual themes, in a movie based on the Spartan army, one well known to foster love affairs between comrades in arms.  Anyway, the company was great!  *smiles*

*Peace, Love, and hoping for more time for friends, soon*
Tel

P.S.  Watch for announcements on the Dead Chuffed site soon.  D's gettin' ready for the grand opening of his inworld pose store!  Great m/m, f/m, f/f, and person/rat meroo poses!  XD


No comments:

Post a Comment