Thursday, December 1, 2011

So....it's been a whole year!

   One year ago this past Monday, Derren and I "officially" became a couple... though there were some that insisted we already had been for over a month.  *smiles*  I have decided to keep him.... I'm just not into training a replacement these days.  *grins*   Truth be told... I can't imagine SL w/o him in it now, and the RL friendship that we've developed is one of my most cherished.  Love you, my babydoll, and here's to many more years in the future!

Oh, and we have redone the sim for the winter holiday season..... enjoy the pics!



















Feel free to visit us anytime!

*Blessed holidays to one and all*
Tel

1 comment:

  1. Love you too sweetie. Here's to many more years (and many more sim changes) to come XD xooxoxoxoxox <3

    ReplyDelete