Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bryn Oh's new sim, and "what I see when I see *home* "

Bryn Oh has her new sim up and running... it's darkly amazing!  Go here  NOW!!!!!   As per her other sims, this is simply breathtaking, though perhaps more sinister than her usual, since it's based on one woman's descent into madness.  Hope you like it!










For Phoenix, and some other third party users, there is a WindLight setting included in the welcome package... don't do like I did, and reset it all manually.... just click the damned link in the welcome package... LOL!



Speaking of WindLight... this is a shot of my and Derren's home.    It was taken with the WL settings that I made specifically for our homestead, and with full graphics, including shadows.  Amazing what you can do when you do it with and from love.
  *Kisses, Babydoll!*


*Sleepily yours*

Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment