Saturday, June 4, 2011

Screen cap photography.....

    First, I want to thank Derren for pointing out the new "Snipping Tool" that is part of Windows7.  I had no idea that it even existed.  I'm not the most computer literate person around, and have had some trouble getting the screen cap tools that I have to work, other than for vids. 
     I have this monster of a computer that I bought with part of the insurance money last year after the fire, and can run full out graphics, and, depending on my server, even full shadows on SL at times, but have never been able to photograph them.  The sky has always just come out black, and no matter what the screen looks like, I just get basic, non-shaded graphics with extremely dark darks, and very bright light colors when I do.  This was a wonderful find!
   BTW, the only Photoshopping on this was just using a mild Gaussian blur, I think 0.3, to smooth out the lines on the stairway.  Brace yourself friends...... you will now be subjected to many inworld Windlight experiments, especially when you come visit the homestead!  LOL!



*graphically yours*
Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment