Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary(ish)!

     Well, yesterday was the one year anniversary of the day that Derren and I met.  Yes, we didn't officially start dating until November, partnered in January, and married in May, so we celebrated it as our anniversary(ish).    Of course, in RL terms, that means that we've known each other, I think, about 427 years.  Heehee!  Since the night we met, there are less than a dozen evenings that we haven't gotten to see each other at least briefly, all due to RL interventions.  Kinda nice.  :-)
     He took me to a wonderful club he'd found, called the Vault.  It plays 20's through early 50's music, with some modern stuff that is in the same vein. (Christina Agulera's "Candy Man" , Midler's version of Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy... that kind of thing.)  Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures, but the music is right up my alley, the people were warm and inviting, and the staff were funny, welcoming and quite good at their jobs. 
    

     All in all, it was a very good night.  *smiles*

I love you, babydoll.  Happy Anniversary(ish)!!!!

*all sappy and happy*
         Tel

1 comment:

  1. OMG the Vault I have not been there in ages. I used to go there all the time that was where I learnt the burlesque trade btw. hahaha I might have to go there for old times sake.

    Happy Anniversary btw. :D

    ReplyDelete