Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So, he made me cry.

     My sweet, funny, silly, goofy-at-times husband gave me a gift the other night.   Monday, the 24th of October,  is the one year anniversary of us meeting in SL.  I have to admit..... he's the best damned thing that has ever happened to my SL, out of a myriad of good things, and is a wonderful, dear, caring friend in my RL now, as well.
    We've had our share of ups and downs, over the last year.  Derren says he doesn't remember the downs, and concentrates on the ups.  I remember all of them, all of "us", as both have only served to cement the relationship.  I do want to say a special thank you to our mutual friend, River, for introducing us, although in a rather unusual manner.  *grins*

As I sit here on a cold, rainy RL night, after an eleven hour work shift.. watching this makes me very happy, babydoll.

I love you, Derren Macarthur.  More than you can truly know.  Thank you for being in both my lives.

(For some reason, it won't let me direct link to the video... please watch it here.)

1 comment: