Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just bored and playing around......

    I was on SL earlier, but we've got some hellacious weather brewing around us, and I wanted to pay attention to the weather reports, so I opted for Photoshop instead, while the radio was goin' in the background, and the weather radar was runnin' on the 'puter. Oh, and don't forget the weather updates on the cellphone.  (Can you say "technogeek" boys and girls?)  LOL!!
   Anyway, here's the results.   Few of my current friends know this, or probably have forgotten, but Tel actually started life as a hairy blond, which is one of my personal favorite flavors, so I've been playing with that look again a bit, with the better skins that are out there now, and hair.  As I said, been bored a lot lately. Ha!

And then there was this little incident.  I swear, anytime that I have two of my "critters" on, and go AFK for more than five minutes, they manage to get themselves into all sorts of trouble.  You'd think, being adults, that they wouldn't need such close supervision.  I just wish they'd learn to play nice together!  *grins*
(That's Dead and Tel, btw)

On the job front...... I had one lead for a management position in a totally unrelated to cooking field, which I hope pans out.  We'll see.  Would be nice to have a semi desk job environment, with decent clothes, and off my feet for a change.  I will, at this point, though, take ANYTHING!!!!  At least, until something else comes along. 


*Peace and Photoshop*
             Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment