Monday, February 14, 2011

Derren gave me VD..........





......presents like no one ever has!  I rezzed to this little surprise last night!  Yay!  I was very touched, and then laughing so hard, that I had tears.  Love you, babydoll!  *still snickering a bit over the final pic!*
This was what he TP'd me to.....



Then I turned around, and he'd decorated a romantic little skybox with all his fave pics of the two of us.....
And suddenly, there he was.... the man of my dream!


OMG, at this point, I hit the floor, I was laughing so hard.   I had a date with Cap'n Jack!  LOL! 

He also gave me two lovely musical roses that play Cyndi Lauper songs, and a wonderful evening dancing and joking around at Club Industry with our friends.  *smiles*

The creativity and humor that Derren showed on what is probably my least favorite holiday (I just consider it SO artificial, and unnecessary... after all, if you love somebody, do you really NEED a "special day" to remind them and yourself?  Shouldn't EVERY day be one, like it is for the two of us?)  simply left me stunned, happy, and grateful to have him as my partner.  Love you, Cap'n Jack!  er.... Love you, Derren!

*Still chuckling*
Tel

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww! That's so cute! And I so laughed with Cpt Jack! *ROFL*

    Though I soooo agree with your opinion about this unnecessary, artificial "holiday" (if you're not in love or heartbroken, it only hurts. if you're in love, every day should be V'Day, right?)... I wish you both a happy Valentine's Day!

    kisses and huggies
    Franzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... thankies, Franzi, dear. I was laughing so freakin' hard I had tears running down my face. Hope to see you soon, bestie!

    ReplyDelete