Saturday, February 12, 2011

Playing dress up......

I think my builds are gonna always be like my AV's.... they look better when dressed in a little finery!  *teehee!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now, if only the Dark Fairies would let me sleep normally again.... gah!  We had our "official" grand opening at the restaurant I'm a manager at on Thursday, though we've been open since the first week of Dec.  We were absolutely slammed!  That was kinda fun..... reminded me of the old days, when I ran the biggest buffet kitchen in town, on Mother's Day or Easter....constant people lined up out the door for several hours on end.  I do so enjoy that "rush" that you get from those types of situations in my chosen field.  However, four 10 hour split shifts  (5 hours, home 2, then back for five) in a row, followed by  four days of straight up 10 - 11 hour shifts MIGHT just be the death of me.... then, two more days before a day off.   Heh, this was MUCH easier 20 years ago................ and poor Derren.... I keep falling asleep on him when we're on late at night after I get home from work.  With the SL time diff, it's hard enough for us to get quality time at times, though he shorts his own sleep in order to stay up and see me after I get home from work, which is quite charming, and greatly appreciated.  I just hope he's prepared to take care of me, when this week turns me into even MORE of a raving loon than usual!  LOL!
   *sets out supplies... lesseee.... Geritol, old people diapers, pablum, handywipes, restraint chair, wrist and ankle cuffs... oh, dammit.... NOW I have myself all Xcited! "snickers"*

*Yawningly yours*
       Tel

2 comments:

  1. *sighs* what am I gonna do with you :P..besides send you to bed as soon as you get in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee.... it will get better, sweetie, after this week, I hope. One of the bosses is going out of town to get a little... er... to see a significant other in another state. *grins* This will not only put said boss in a better mood, but we have our three month performance/wage review coming up soon. *winks*

    ReplyDelete