Saturday, May 21, 2011

Five days, or "How I'm losing my OCD mind!"

     Well, we're five days away from the wedding.  At this point, we don't have a location, due to an apparant communication gap, we don't have a DJ, as the person Derren had in mind turned him down, we don't have an Officiator (I refuse to use the term minister, because of the religious overtones), the music playlist isn't done (though D assures me it will be after today), I have the invitations ready to send out (should have been sent over a week ago, but I'm STILL waiting on an LM for the location!) but can't, and my RL schedule is not normal or regular since switching jobs.  (OK, that could just be an old dude thing.... "not normal or regular".... teehee!)  My OCD is in full swing, I've bitten off what nails I've managed to regrow, and I think I need to start drinking heavily.  Yup, I'm gettin' married!  XD


*Sharing his nervous breakdown*
Tel

2 comments: