Monday, May 9, 2011

OK. Here goes......

    I have a new consuming passion in SL  --  making movies.  With help from Derren (who makes great movies!) and some others, I'm learning to use movie editing programs.  I give it a week, before I move on to the next great passion!  LOL!  (Remember the great "I'm going to teach myself to sculpt and save a fortune!" passion of 2010?  HA!)




     It looks like the wedding will be held on Misha's offered sky platform, through the intercession of Franzi.  We're still shooting for the 26th, and hope to have invitations done this week.  We'd originally planned on having it on our homestead sim, but the guest list kept growing, and we didn't want to offend anyone.  Hence, Misha graciously offered a sky platform above his full sim.  Thank you, dear! Derren and I both have hellacious  RL schedules atm, so getting things done inworld is a little difficult.

*Peace Out*
Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment