Monday, May 30, 2011

So, some updates, some pics, and some RL......

     Well, the wedding went off beautifully, thanks to the help of my husband and MANY others.  At the suggestion of Franzi, and several others, I'm going to rebuild the wedding set, and offer it for sale in my Marketplace shop, as soon as I get time.  Here are some pics from the original.  It was designed to fit on our homestead, originally, being in the same style as our home.  I did notice, while looking for ideas before the wedding, that there is a dearth of masculine or at least gender neutral wedding settings available out there, either inworld or on MP.  So much of what I found was either very foufou, or just plain kinda silly.





Ok, the RL news..... the place I was working closed, but one of the owners took me to another of his restaurants, and, though the pay is slightly higher, that part is still mediocre for someone with my history and training, but at least it's a job.  Many can't say that these days.  The BEST part is, I have "dream hours" now for this field.  I will be working 10 AM to 8 PM, Wednesday through Saturday, with THREE DAYS OFF!  Woot!  That will vary slightly at times, should I have to cover others, but still... YAY!!!!!!

For my nosier friends, Derren put our honeymoon pics up here... Enjoy!!!!
Oh, you're back from your side excursion already?  PERVERTS!!!!!!!!   *ebil grin*


Finally, just a personal observation about relationships in general.  The parties, the hosting of friends, the running around... all are made more fun and special by sharing them with "that one person" that brightens your day the most... That being said, though, I've found out an even more important thing:




*Wishing everyone the happiness we have*
Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment