Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Soooo.... not much to write about, actually.

     There's not been a whole lot going on lately.  My RL job is a pain, but it's a job, something many don't have these days.  As for SL, things are fine, actually.  No drama, no BS, still a great relationship with my darling hubby, and I've been building.  That's really about it.  Isn't it funny, but when things are good, there's little to write about?
     A couple of highlights.... Derren graduates University on Thursday, RL.  I'm very proud of him!  He worked very hard to get his degree in Animation, and is VERY talented.  Kudos, babydoll!
     I recently finished a commission for the director of media for our favorite nightclub, Club Industry.  Though I didn't take pics of the finished commission, I did strip it down to the basics, and am offering it in my MarketPlace store, and soon in vendors inworld.  It is an office skybox, which comes fully furnished, with both the build and the furniture being copy/mod.  Here's a few pics:






     Derren has some news of his own about his new inworld store, Dead Chuffed, but I'll let him tell you about that on his blog!  Meanwhile, check out the new stuff in his Marketplace store.... GREAT new poses, and selling like hotcakes!


*Peace out*

Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment