Sunday, July 10, 2011

*STILL chuckling!*

[20:02]  Derren Macarthur (derren.nexen) is Offline
[20:05]  Teleny Macarthur: eeeeepppp I hope you get back soon!
[20:05]  Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[20:05]  Teleny Macarthur: I didn't mean to laugh at you swallowing a moth, honestly.....
[20:05]  Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[20:08]  Derren Macarthur (derren.nexen) is Online
[20:09]  Derren Macarthur (derren.nexen) is Online
[20:09]  Derren Macarthur (derren.nexen) is Online
[20:09]  Derren Macarthur (derren.nexen): I didn't actually see. I crashed
[20:10]  Teleny Macarthur: I laughed so hard I had to pee.. NEVER open your wallet and your mouth at the same time... a very hard lesson I learned long ago
[20:10]  Teleny Macarthur snickers
[20:10]  Teleny Macarthur: there WILL be moths
[20:10]  Teleny Macarthur giggles
[20:10]  Derren Macarthur (derren.nexen): lol well never again. I don't enjoy being violently sick.
[20:10]  Teleny Macarthur: I'm sorry, hun
[20:11]  Teleny Macarthur: but you would have larfed if I had done it!
[20:11]  Teleny Macarthur: I know you TOO well!
[20:11]  Derren Macarthur (derren.nexen): hehe I know hun
[20:11]  Derren Macarthur (derren.nexen): sorry, just a little shaken. I don't like being sick
[20:11]  Teleny Macarthur: I know, sweetie
[20:11]  Teleny Macarthur: and I"m sorry
[20:11]  Derren Macarthur (derren.nexen): lol not your fault XD shouldn't of been yawning
[20:11]  Teleny Macarthur: and I can't stop chuckling at the imagined look on yer face as you realized it
[20:11]  Teleny Macarthur chuckles
[20:12]  Derren Macarthur (derren.nexen): it wasn't a little one...it was one of those big muthas!
[20:12]  Teleny Macarthur: OMG
[20:12]  Teleny Macarthur: just spit pop all over the keys
[20:12]  Teleny Macarthur: just hush!
[20:12]  Teleny Macarthur: brb
[20:12]  Derren Macarthur (derren.nexen): lol
[20:12]  Teleny Macarthur snickers and runs for paper towels
[20:13]  Teleny Macarthur: back.. I SO wanna blog that entire conversation
[20:13]  Teleny Macarthur giggles
[20:13]  Derren Macarthur (derren.nexen): lol
[20:13]  Derren Macarthur (derren.nexen): just get my spelling right in it XD

3 comments:

  1. I still have the taste in my mouth :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwwwww! I am SO happy I got to spend time with you last night, Mothmouth. They'd better get your internetz on at home SOON, or I'm flying there to kick some butt! Love you! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX Come home to me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as I know it should be up and running by Thursday. I'll still keep you posted on FB and, of course, will miss you insanely. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete