Friday, July 1, 2011

Two new builds in my Marketplace store.....



The Poseidon.... Looks like a duplex, but really is a single dwelling.  Could also work as 1-4 store units.





The Victorian Cottage....... This one looks small on the outside, but has lots of space inside, featuring mostly original textures.






Next project.... I've been commissioned to do an "interview" room, in sort of a "Professional office meets radio station" look.  THAT should be interesting, as it's outside my realm of experience.  Also, I'm working on a store building for my hubby, since his business "Dead Chuffed" has land for an inworld shop now.  He's really been working his butt off (not that he has much of that to start with!  *grins*) on his new line of M/M cuddle poses, is getting ready to launch (by request) a line of F/F ones, and also some M/F ones.  Go, babydoll!  Make us some monies!  LOL!

*Building my pixelated fingers to the bone*
Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment