Saturday, May 29, 2010

First try....

Got a new video capture program for the computer.  Still having some image resolution issues, and WAITING (never something I've been good at!) for tech support to get back to me, as it seems to be an issue that the onboard controls can't address, or I'm finally entering my dotage and misunderstanding the manual.  Grrrrr........

Anyway, it works just fine for RL movies, too, as it's an editor as well, and with some other online captures that I've done, just not with SL.... we'll see.  I just filmed the new living area, and I know the camera work is crapola, but I'm working on the graphics setup, then I'll be more precise with movements, etc.

Here's the first "test run"... or the best I've been able to get so far.  Just the beginning, I hope!

*Peace with frustration*
         Tel

4 comments:

  1. looking at the video.. you didn't look like you were waiting so much as that you might have been lost. (Fun watching you wander around though)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I was playin' with the setting, JC, and not really payin' attention to where I was goin...................... Next time, I promise you a show!!!!! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. still looks good

    may be easy-er to set the cam to follow some one as the walk so you can play with the settings at same time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't really had/taken the time to do that one, yet, Cuzzin.... but I will! Weather's been too nice, and only been inside resting ma feets when I have to, and at night, usually pretty late. I do need to drag it back out again, though.... and practice practice practice!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete