Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hmmmm........

   Not really been a lot going on, actually, in either world.  I've been spending some time with friends in both worlds, which is always a fun thing!  We had our big BBQ and Blues festival this weekend, but I didn't go down.  It's only a block and a half from the house, and I can hear it perfectly clear, so why pay the money, right?  Heehee....  (Yes, I'm a bit of a tightass atm, when it comes to unnecessary spending, given the job situation.)
   Saturday was a LOT of fun inworld.  My friend Pyg tp'd me to a dance that another friend, Alic was hosting.  There weren't very many there, so we had a small battle hud game going on.  I miss those days.... lots of fun in the old RP sims!  Earlier in the evening, Franzi had a visitor at Tidra, and I was invited to come RP a bit down there.  Freki showed up, as well, and I now think we have a new resident!  Should be interesting to see how the story line progresses.
    This afternoon, I'm going to start helping a dear RL friend and her husband do some landscaping (OK, I'm doing the design work, and some small labor, but mostly supervising.... lol!) on a house that they are putting on the market.  That will be a fun diversion (and mildly profitable!), as garden design is my second passion after cooking.
     Tonight is the drag dance at The Handbag, which, unfortunately, I don't have the LM to attach here handy, but y'all can IM me inworld if interested in a GREAT time.  Should be fun, and expect pics down the road! HA!  (THIS time, I'm gonna kick your stilettoed BUTT, Justyn Maurer!!!!)  HAHAHAAH!

 Everyone have a GREAT day, and a great week!

*Love and hugs*
      Tel

OH, almost forgot.... I completely uninstalled all the viewers on my hard drive for SL, and did some other maintainence work.  I reinstalled several viewers one at a time, tried them all, and am now back with Emerald 2270, WITH the media issues resolved.  Thank you all for the help and advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment