Saturday, August 7, 2010

Maddz!!!!

    Last night I actually got to spend some time with Madelaine, my sister-in-law.  We rarely get to do that, as our time differences, and her RL job keeps us apart, but I just love this lady that has made my sister so very happy!  If time zones aren't keeping us apart, either her SL job as a DJane at Club Derailed or my many and varied commitments get in the way.  Anywho, it was nice to get to cuggle, as she calls cuddlehuggles, and catch up a bit.  Surprisingly enough, boobies don't hurt...... but really, hers are about the only ones I feel safe this close too... heehee!!  Hope your RL "ick" clears up soon, and you feel better, sweetie!  Summer "ick" always seems to be worse than winter "ick" for some reason.

     I finally got a chance to pop over to Tainted Boys again the other day, where I was fortunate enough to catch up with some old friends, and was joined later by Franzi.  There's not really much to say about it, it was just a nice mellow hour or so, chatting with Ado and Trace until Trace had to log off, hearing Pierrick's last set there before he goes on holidays until September, and of course, yackin' with Franzi, Terry, Osy and several other old friends, some of whom I haven't seen in ages.  That's always fun!


I happened to see this unique, and I think wonderful AV there.  I did not catch the lady's name, nor the equally wonderful gal that was with her, who popped out before I could get my camera focused.  Franzi and I agreed.... doesn't she look kind of "Tim Burtonesque"?
Oh, and apparently, my new look is ok.  I had some rather.... um..."interesting" IM offers from a couple of gentlemen there that I'd not met before, who obviously didn't know my "Ice Queen" reputation these days as far as SLex goes.  That's always good for a giggle!  LOL!

     Hmmmmm...... I think I'll just close with "Miss you, my Dark Angel, and hope that you read this, and you are well."    *sigh*


*Peace*
    Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment