Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just some fun with the Booty Queen!

     Made ya look, didn't it?  LOL!  Here is Miss Timeless Booty, in all her (his) glory! (I have become OBSESSED with hair from Curia Obscura.... working clocks, carousels, video monitors.....all built into the hairdos!  To hell with the ARC!  I can crash sims all by myself now!  ROFL!!)

Hard to see in this, but that is actually an almost three meter tall, working grandfather-style clock, woven entirely out of hair! LOL!


This is perhaps my fave of the new ones... a moving, music playing carousel, ALSO woven entirely out of hair.  HAHAHAHA!

And just for comparison.... here's my "normal" side... as though Tel HAS one of those! *grins*

"The warrior tenses, as he is exposed in the sudden shaft of sunlight through the hidden window high above....."


*Making SL FUN again, one hairdo at a time!*
Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment