Friday, September 3, 2010

Viewer update......

    I love Emergence, but with LGG moving on to Pheonix (thanx for the tip, Ziggy!).... I am happy to say that I have finally found a viewer that I can both trust AND use!  I do like Kirstens for my professional photography for the other av, and will keep it for that.  Here is the link for the Pheonix download...... it is Emerald, but w/o the dastardly bad .dll files.
    The Twins are ready for RP in Tidra, finally!  YAY!!  Lion and Lynx, abandoned at birth, found by the savage tribe..... um..... does anyone have an extra pair of hands?  (Actually, I'm not too shabby at runnin' two avis at the same time, as long as they are not fighting.... if that happens, I tend to get one of them killed off pretty damned quick... it's easier.  LOL!) 
The Twins are under the championship of Scorpion, as is Giani, but I may transfer that to Tiger, given their affinities for kittehs!  LOL!
Ok, enough typing and boring you for one day.   My brain hurts, and my allergies are trying to do what all of the savages haven't managed yet.... kill me! LOL!

*Peace and Sudafed PM*
      Tel

1 comment: