Monday, March 14, 2011

Derren and the Ebil Chihuaha....

Ok, so I never NEVER gave in to the cuteness of Derren's kitteh's.  No matter WHAT he says on his blog.  I do not, nor will I ever, own an AIF kitten. 

I own an AIF puppy.  An adorable little AIF white Chihuahua puppy, which hates Derren.  LOL!  It's the funniest damned thing I've ever seen.  The animations are the best that I've seen in animals in SL, and I've owned several over the years.  Not only that, it growls at Derren, which I can't do, as it gets me in all kinds of deep shit. *grins and giggles*

Apparently, he is truly a "helium heels" though, for as soon as I'd logged off the other day, he took to the sky... WAY up into the sky.  I think Derren said he found him somewhere around 1300m up.  Kudos for the catch on that one, D!

Anywho, Derren got some really great pics of him, and has a better tale of how he was rescued.  Pedro, welcome to the family!

*Sic'em!*
    Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment