Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just a "random catching up a bit" pic post!

     I've been super busy in both worlds recently, so just thought I'd post a few piccies to catch up a bit!

The house is finally finished!  Woot!

Looking out from the front porch.

Sunset.  We positioned the house facing east, so we could watch the sun rise over the fountain, and sit in the garden of an evening to log off.  I know, hopeless romantic here.  Shhhh..... don't tell anyone, you'll ruin my reputation as a hard ass!
In the back garden, during one of the brief morning moments we get together.
Went to Tainted Boys last night to catch up with old friends for the first time in months.  Franzi and Endy joined us, and Adonis just stepped out of this as I snapped the pic.
The usual Club Industry silliness.... Derren, and I up front, with our groupies, DJ Octavia and DJ JohnnyVoom. The two of them, and about three others there last night spent most of the evening planning our wedding for us.  If we took all their suggestions, it would be a drag wedding, with lots of nudity, and Haagen Daz.  And bewbs.  Big, bouncing, growing bewbs.  Don't ask.  LOL!


Sir Pedro the Mighty!  Isn't he adorable?!?!?!??!?!?!?   He rules his kingdom quite well, tyvm!

Awww..... family portrait!  We all love each other so much!

That is, until I'm not watching, then my two fellas start the glaring ebilness again!  LOL!  It's the funniest damned thing I've ever seen.  Whenever I've not got my cam focused on Pedro, he goes out of his way to give Derren dirty looks.  It's a constant source of pics and lols!



*Content, and wishing all a good day!*
Tel


1 comment: