Monday, March 7, 2011

Just a few more pics .......

Ok, I've reached the point where I want this done, so have to watch that I don't "hurry and fuck something up" in the process... LOL!  Honestly, though, it IS about done, other than setting out a few knickknacks, and hanging some pictures, etc..  If anyone wants to come see us, we're back !  Don't be surprised if I accidently rez a tree on your head or something, though.  *grins*

The house is now a soft buttery beige, instead of the gray, but you get the general idea.
Heh.... had to throw a few cuddle spots in here and there, right?

Isn't that ceiling fan neat?  Found it at a replica store on MarketPlace.  It's a replica of one made in Berlin in the 1920's.
My office/study, and probably my fave part of the entire build, actually.
The table is cool.  It rezzes full course meals, with animations, for up to 8 people.  Now, if I can just get the rest of the dining room decorated!
Heehee.... why do we need kitchens in SL?  Or bathrooms... oh, wait.... poseballs... NM.... *smirks a bit*

*Hope to see y'all soon!*
Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment