Monday, January 24, 2011

From Pain to Pleasure..... (strange day, but good pics!)

   To be honest, most of yesterday sucked huge donkey ass.  Jus' sayin'.   I messed up a build I was working on in SL umpteen times, RL was being a PITA, and I was in a foul mood.  The final straw was when I accidentally screwed up the texture sizing/rotation on the build when my mouse decided to go wonky, and help me out.  Meh.  Needless to say, this did not help my disposition, so I went to FB, and then on the 'Net for a while, at Derren's insistence.  (I think he was just tired of hearing me bitch... LOL!)
   It worked.  When I came back, we danced to some nice, slow tunes in the yard, he soothed my frazzled nerves such as only he can, and life was good again.



     After I was calmed down, and we had had a lovely time already, it was time to head to "The Annual Surfing Adventure!"  Mistletoe Ethaniel, who befriended Tel his first night on SL, hosts this event, and my closest friends were wanting to meet Derren, so the timing was perfect. 
The intrepid Elflet herself!
PJ Zessinthal, whom I've known since the old NF days, and is now a RL friend, as well.
Latis Lewellyn-MacGregor, the RL friend that is responsible for my addiction to SL, having drug Tel's butt here oh, so long ago.  It was SO great to see her, as she's not on as much as she used to be, and our RL's have of course branched out in different paths, as so often happens.

Babydoll Derren lookin' all butch and yummy, riding inside the curl of a deadly wave.
We had SUCH a blast!

(Yes, that is an engagement ring on my finger. NO, we haven't set a date.  YES, I will post it here, and send out group notices, but we're in no hurry.  Life is good now, and it seems that my marriages on SL last about three weeks... lol!... so we aren't rushing this time.  XD)

Yeah, Baby!  I rode this one all the way in, and just happened to get a good shot. (I know, Derren expects me to inject a "That's what SHE said" here, but I shall refrain, as I think he already regrets having given me that gesture... LOL!)  Sportin' my dreads, I think I'm ready to hit the RL beach.  I am SO over winter!
(BTW, when we can afford it, we're gettin' surf waves for the homestead.... most of these places are SO freakin' laggy, that we had to hop to three, before finally ending up at Bundoran Reef, which happens to be the very first place PJ and Mist took me surfing in SL, and is STILL the best!  Oh, and Mist is working on a book on SL sports now, in RL, and I've offered her some of my pics for it.  That could be fun!)

And finally, Derren had to sleep, due to the time diffs that we all put up with in SL, and just logged off from the beach, after a sweet cuddle huggle.  I stayed a bit and chatted with my posse of beauties, and then we said nainai and promised to keep up the tradition.
Love y'all, and thanks for helping to make a miserable day bright again!

*Cleaning salt water out of his ears still, and wringing out the dreads*
Tel


1 comment:

  1. Yeeaah! I look bad ass! Some awesome snaps babes and it was a good evening! :)

    ReplyDelete