Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So.. um.. (shuffles feet)... yeah...

Hi Teleny Macarthur,
Congratulations! Your proposal has been accepted by Derren Nexen!

Personal Message :

As I've told you many times before you're not getting rid of me that

easily :) You've made me so happy babes. Thank you.

Love you always.

Derren xoxox


So... um... yeah... I guess it's official?  *grinning from ear to ear*


*Joy to the world... all the boys and girls now... Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea... Joy to you and me"...
Tel

2 comments:

  1. yey, double pocket money for me again \0/

    JK, hehe. Congrats both, wishing you lots of long lasting happiness. You already kno I was happy bout you n D Pops, so very pleased to see this post today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, thankies Son. We're very happy to have you sharing our little island, too! It's great to have the family together. XD

    ReplyDelete