Monday, January 10, 2011

OK, so here goes nuffin'......

     I've been trying to reintroduce myself to almost lost building skills.  Heh.  So far, in about a week, two builds that I'm reasonably satisfied with, out of five that I have started.  The first is a simple skybox, 98 prims, I think, that is kinda-sorta Modern Mediterranean with Ancient Influence... very neutral in tone, but will be sold mod/copy and mod/trans so others can do as they wish with it.    I've also done a version of it that I call "The Gregyptian", because of the texturing on it.... to me, it has a rather Alexandrian flair.
    The second build has all original textures, except the flooring.  I just couldn't find anything that I liked/wanted for it in SL or on Marketplace, so I made my own.  At appr. 149 prims ( I think), I call it "Oriental Splendor", because I'm conceited like that.  (I am rather pleased with the way it turned out, though... LOL!)  Hope y'all like 'em, and if anybody wants to see them inworld, just gimme a shout when I'm on!
    Any and all comments or critiques welcome.  One can always learn from others!








(None of these photos were 'Shopped.... just used different WindLight settings. 
Landscaping and decor not included.)

*Contractually yours*
Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment