Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just a nice night......

Derren and I went dancing at Hotlanta last night, as we're both kinda "over" the Industry scene atm, and just wanted some quiet time, and less rowdy music.  It's interesting, because the conversation always gets deeper, more emotional when we are there, instead of the other clubs.  Maybe it's the "I've lost somebody, and have the blues" music, or the "I've found somebody, but still have the blues" music.... heh... I don't really know, but we've had a couple of our most revealing and heartfelt conversations there.  Hotlanta is where (I think, though I'm sure he will correct me if I'm wrong!  LOL!)  we "made it official" and stopped pretending to just "like" each other.  Last night's convo was a bit deeper, and touched on some rather sensitive issues for us both, so I don't think I'll share it.... let's just say that I feel closer to him now than I already did before, if that's possible.  Love you, Babydoll!
*All starry eyed and stuff*
Tel

3 comments:

  1. Hehe, I think it's because the music is a lot more emotional then the *THUD THUD THUD* music of CI XD Plus I think couple dancing has that effect too. Love the picture babes! <3 See you later xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. *dances around* Woohoo Congrats to you both. So um Tel hun when do I get to meet Derren. Hmmm....*giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, PJ... just drop me an IM inworld anytime, sweetie. Can't wait to introduce him to more of my friends. *huggles!*

    ReplyDelete