Saturday, January 30, 2010

The New Sim Is Done!!!!!

     As you know, about 2 weeks ago, I bought a homestead sim..... limited to 3750 prims, and gotta watch the number of scripts and the number of visitors, but still ..... MINE to do with as I will.  And, as promised, here are the pics..... I leave it open to the public, and just ask that you respect it.  HeeHee. 
     I just installed a new graphics card today, to go with the new quad-core puter.   I can honestly say that I have never, EVER  seen Second Life before.... I spent the evening hopping from sim to sim, re-familiarizing myself with old faves, and some new ones, all the while squeeling to Aso in VC (like a twelve year old girl...rofl)  about "OH, my god, you should see these textures!  (and similar....rofl).  It's simply amazing!

Anyway...... here are the pics, and here's the LM... hope y'all like it!

*Peace*

Tel

Fantasy Area
Neko Playground
Main Gathering Place
Main House
Had NO Idea Tel was THIS Smexy!  ROFL!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! (And so's the place, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Pictures! And yet they really don't do the place justice. Amazing job! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete