Thursday, January 28, 2010

Update on the house, and miscellaneous.....

     Well, the workers are ALMOST done with the living room... then comes MY part.  Cleaning, painting, stripping/sanding/refinishing the hardwood floors..... sheesh..... and the insurance company is only gonna store my furniture until the 19th of Feb., although I can extend that a bit, my rep says.  Hope to have it all done by then.
     I ordered my new quad-core, 2 TB HD, 10 gig ram  puter yesterday.... supposed to be in this afternoon.  Should be interesting to see what SL REALLY looks like..LOL!  I bet that Spanki's photos look ever better, and Aso's clothing will be even more fab.  *grins*   The new sim, my homestead sim that I got a coupla weeks ago, is just about ready to open.  My rezday for this AV, Teleny, is Monday, so I'm thinkin' about havin' a little revolving shindig... can't have everyone at once, because of the limits on a homestead, but I think a day long party is just the thing!  That way, I can hit all three "shifts" of my SL buddies, so y'all can come back laterz and play!
     It's divided into three sections... Human... the largest area, a Tiki-style beach, with absolutely lovely buildings and such from Tiki Tattoo..... if you're not familiar with their work, you should check them out.  Their graphics textures are amazing, and the builds are all wonderful.  Very detailed.  The little Neko area, a nod to my time spent as a kitteh with Aso, and for all my kitteh friends, is tiny, but so are we, eh?  The second largest area revitalizes the old Fae area from the Keep days in Northfarthing.  It's kinda a fantasy area, with a huge hollow tree, a really strangely, but beautifully done tree house, and a merperson area.  I hope y'all like it !  I'll try to get some pics, and post 'em later!
   Best news of all, lately, is that Aruin is BACK!  My BFF, former business partner at the keep, is back, with both his AV's.  Been about 4 months, I think, since I've talked to him anywhere except on Facebook.  Welcome back, Cuzzin'!  *Biggest Damn Smoochies in the WORLD!*

*PEACE!*

Tel


2 comments:

  1. spent the day wondering around your place and Madz spent the day hiding in Neko land

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! So glad you are back, cuzzin!

    ReplyDelete