Sunday, June 27, 2010

Let's get NAKED!!!!!!

Friday kicked off the Nekkie Weekend at the Gay Archipelago.  Got to go to a wonderful party with Ziggy, and we actually won and split the "best in boots" contest!!!!  Unfortunately, I took this pic before I knew the contest's "rules" and changed into my "Butch Bitch" boots, but it was hilarious watching the reactions ( and crosshairs!  Yes, I leave my look at on a lot.  LOL!!!!!) of this room full of beefy, sweaty hunks to long lean Tel!  Who knew that so many were excited by 8" heeled thigh high boots on a man!  ROFL!!!!!

Anywhooooooo, it was a blast, and I'll keep my pics from it (at least the ones posted!  *winks*) and the others that I hope to make it to today on the last day "R" rated at worst.  Hard to do with the Zigmeister around.... Remember the old expression "All it takes is a warm breeze."?  That poor man.   So many look ats, so little time!  Lubs ya, Ziggybro, and PLEASE don't put anyone's eye out with that thing this weekend!   ROFL!!!!!! 

Tel and Ziggy..(He's the one with the HAWT beefy bootay!) in the foreground....

I didn't know too many there, but I do know that Larz and Kharissa are in the background, and Queen did the music, which was fab.  I can't even tell ya the name of the club, as I'd never been there-- Zig tp'd me in--- and I was a BIT distracted by the witty conversation and the great tunez!  Oh, and neeners.  LOTS of neeners.  *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment