Saturday, March 13, 2010

Meh......

It's allergy season here in the beautiful Ohio River Valley region.  Word of the day...."Meh!"  End of post.
 :-P 
No, seriously, my new BF has been teaching me some of the subtleties of Photoshop.  He's VERY good with it, having grown up with puters, and not having to learn them afresh after having a background in ancient programming.  LOL!  I dunno, it's SO damned similar to Gimp, but has so many more features.  Kinda hard to wrap the old noggin' around it, but giving it a shot.  Gimp, btw, will not run on the new "super puter", as it's a 32 bit program, and the new system is 64 bit.  At least that's what the support team for Gimp told me. Who knows?  All I know is that is runs once, after download and install, then "loses" a .dll file EVERY time you try to open it again.  NOT worth the trouble.

Here's my "first real PS'd pic"..... not that good, but kinda think it's ok.  Or maybe it's just the subject matter.  *smiles*
*Peace#
    Tel

1 comment:

  1. Photoshop is really the only program I can use to work on my skins, even though I prefer Paintshop Pro. I *really* need a working copy of Photoshop that works with my 64 bit system. Right now I have a trial version. Only a few days left. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete