Sunday, March 28, 2010

Now this was unexpected!

   My friend, Nessa, introduced me to a buddy of hers yesterday.  His name's Tim.  Interesting fella.  He owns a nightclub on SL, is a DJ, and is simply fun to chat with.  He actually got me to Fur up for a dance at his club yesterday evening!  LOL!  Drug my old wolf out for the first time in months.  After the dance there, we went to a place that he was supposed to DJ at, but they had been playing romantic music all night, already,  with a live singer...(caught his last song.... no names here, but DON'T bother!)... and decided that his rave/club stuff was not what they wanted to finish the evening, but paid him anyway.  Don't work/get paid... hmmmmm.... where do I sign up?  LOL!
   Anyway, earlier in the evening, we had gone to Tainted Boys, as Tim had never been there.  Met Spanki and his new friend, Erin there.  Man, Spanks, you were right.... let's tie him up and steal his wardrobe!  That man can DRESSS!!!!!!  Hee Hee!
   But, I DO have to say, that the rest of us look FAB as usual.  As did all the patrons at that wonderful club!
Not much else, really...... After his gig fell through, Tim and I took advantage of his "free evening" and went to Hotlanta.  After all this time, that is STILL one of my fave nightspots on all of SL.   Great people, Great tunage.... just a GREAT evening!   Tim and I sat in the hammock back at Kitteh's Kastle, and talked until the wee hours, when we logged off. 
   All in all, just a GREAT all around day!

*peace*
   Tel
Heehee... "Now WHERE did I leave that full moon?"


Erin and Spanki..... *Papi is GRINNING!!!!*


Tim and Tel.... RAWKIN' out some Gothicatz outfits.... LOVE their stuff!
(wonder if they have a store in RL?  LOL!)

1 comment:

  1. Whoops, gotta correct myself here. Tim's outfit is Gothicatz.... Mine is Delirium. Sorry for the mislead!

    ReplyDelete