Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not a hell of a lot going on right now!

   Wow, not much going on.  It's actually kinda nice for a change.  Out looking for a RL job, which is NOT fun, but necessary, as I'm down to about six weeks worth of insurance money.  I haven't spent ANY of the unemployment, and it's a little over 4 thousand USD now.  Saving THAT to buy a good late model used car.  Been makin' a few trips to Louisville, saw a very dear friend, had a GREAT lunch, and a  BLAST of an evening.  Inworld, been partying my ass off, mostly.  LOL!  Been spendin' time at Tainted Boys, where my son Spanki hosts and sometimes dances, seein' all my old buddies there.  LOVE that club!
    My dear Tonio has introduced me to a new RP sim.... futuristic, grunge, post-apocolyptic.... I'm still reading the background stories of the players there on their website, and working on my own. Anal as I am, I want it all perfected before I make my first appearance.  Imagine that. Tel a perfectionist?~?~?~?  LOL!
   I've REALLY been hittin' the photoshop lately.  SL is getting increasingly more expensive for me, especially now that the "hidden alt" has taken on a life of his own, with his own friends, his own clubs to go to, and so on.  That means clothes! (and toys, and "bits" and... well, you know the drill!)   In less than 2 weeks, he's gone from an inventory of 95, (since I eliminated those damned SL files!), to over 800!  Again.... imagine that... one of MY critters having shopping problems?!?!?!  NO WAY!  HA!
   Anywhooooooo..... here's my latest foray into PS.  I'm still gonna tweak it a bit, but I think it's my new profile shot to be.  LOL! Also, a sweet little friend of mine, who is NOT Neko, but an Asian demigod type of being (the name of which I can't remember to save my soul!), commissioned a pic for himself.  He wanted a nude, but wanted to try and capture that "Garden of Eden" type of innocence.  I think he was pleased with the results!  Sweet!
      I'm wanting to start making some of my own clothes, have been investigating sculpties, and such.  There are not NEARLY enough good, sexy, open front shirts that are well made for men out there on SL.  And jeans... let's face it, you pay out the ASS for the really highest quality ones, except for Aso's and Photos' stuff.  They at least keep their prices realistic! (There are a few more out there, but they are few and far between!)  Since my nerves have calmed down, and life is less hectic emotionally and physically these days, I can kinda put the OCD on the back burner, and build/design/sculpt/whatever again.  And, yes, Corinda,  SOMEDAY, I'll make you that perfect chiton with the boob shadows in the right places!  :-P  We'll see how this all works out... whether the Scorpio stubborness will make it pay off, or whether the... O.o.   shiny .... never mind... gotta go!

*Peace out!*
Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment