Thursday, October 14, 2010

Almost finished!

   Well, I'm almost done with it.  LONG day online yesterday making flowerbeds, trimming trees, and mowing the grass.  I think maybe I'll try to buy some goats..... I have MUCH more open grass than I used to have! LOL!  Some things have changed since I took this pictures... I've added a front gate to the wall, changed out those REALLY lovely, but REALLY primmy torches from Laminak/CQA (my absolute favorite medieval or goth store!) added some sculptures to the grounds, etc., but basically, it's all there, except furnishing my library, and placing the cuddle poses around the dance area.  Yay!  I'm actually a little over 300 prims UNDER what I was before, and yet, have, IMO, achieved an elegance that I've not had on one of my designs since the original Keep got taken down.  (Btw, I replaced the rather more Gothic looking RED windows with some of my own designs... I think it makes it more welcoming.  It's not a dark, dreary old castle, it's actually warm and inviting in tone and decor, both inside and out.  AND, I've only spent slightly over 1200L$ on it!  Gotta love that huge inventory!)
    In other news, the partial rebuild on Tidra itself is amazing.  There are a few other words that come to mind....decadent, sybaritic, luxurious... but amazing pretty much sums it up.  Franzi is completely rebuilding the fort area, and, I won't reveal any more at this time, but when it's done, please come check us out!


Ladies and Gentlemen of all Ages!  I present the newest Kitteh's Kastle!
( I think maybe a formal wear party with a DJ to christen it?  Hmmmmmm.... hit me up inworld if you think you'd be interested!)

3 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to Dj for you if you'd like me to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx, Dark Angel! I've had many offers, but will offer it to my roomie, Maddz, if she gets back on SL first, of course. She DOES live there. LOL! I will certainly keep you in mind, though, is her computer is still wonked. Right now, the only communication we have is on FB, with her using her cellphone. I'll let ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup.. hit me up sometime when you're free. Miss our random fun times clubbing etc.

    ReplyDelete