Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just fun pics.....

     OK, so I told Franzi that I wouldn't post pics of the "New Tidra" until it opened back up, and he could bask in the glory of all that he's accomplished as it should be..... MY decision and words, not his.  The rebuild on the Fortress is amazing, and about 75-80% done, I'd say.  But..... I have to post ONE pic of the Tavern, which my alt, Dead Hansome is running there.  It's done.  Franzi's build is fantastic, as are all of them, but I'm rather proud of my decorating job. Dead has changed his looks a bit, too.  He's STILL the hottie in the family, though.... of course, Gany would still argue with him about that fact, and frequently does!  LOL!

Here is a pic of me, Joshie and Sey (our Master of Baths.... I can't say Bath Master... reminds me of the old SNL lampoon on the Bass Master, but with a lisp! ... w/o laughing!), OOC, and just kickin' back and yackin'....also, not in our usual forms, at least not Sey and me.  Love my SL family!
 I jokingly call this one..."Me and my Bishes!"  LOL!!

Oh!Oh! Oh!  Just a warning..... this photo was sent to me by an anonymous source, with just the words "BEWARE!!!" written on the back.... and the postmark was Tidra Island!  I wonder what it means?


*Peace, and can't wait until we get this finished and running again!*
Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment