Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Directions (Follow up post)

   One of the few things that really interests me on SL, besides my friendships, of course, is decorating and design work, whether it be avatars or living spaces..... last night, I stripped the Kitteh's Kastle area that is my rented area far above Tidra, and took it down to the retaining walls, and the bare platform.  I'm going to ask Franzi to remove the jungle look screens from around it, and do something completely different there.  I need to have a "creative process" in movement at all times, I think, and right now, I don't have the money RL to actually do some of the things that I want to around the house and gardens, so, I'll put that lumbering inventory elephant to good use, and see what I can come up with, w/o spending another dime.  Eclecticism, here we come!  There will be pictures, eventually, but at this point, (/me shrugs), I haven't a CLUE what direction it will take.  At least it will occupy my time, and give me a chance to set some accompishable goals, even IF just digital ones!
    I did have a fun time last night..... one of the newest members of the Tidra gang, Seymour, and I toured the haunted asylum at the Falln sims.  He had to log for dinner, and didn't make it back before I had to log off, but I used the time I was there to get some ideas.  Those sims are really kewl.  I highly recommend spending an hour or so there touring them, and just absorbing the crrrreeeeeeppppiiiiinnnneeeessssss.... it IS that time of year, after all!  (BTW, his nonGorean AV is really well done!  It's a kind of anime humanoid demon/fox..... nice!)

*Peace*
    Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment