Monday, December 27, 2010

Back on a homestead!

     I gave Derren a homestead for Christmas.... well, I gave "us" a homestead for Christmas!  LOL!  We have a lovely new home on a WARM tropical island, since we both freeze all the time in RL.  My son, Spanki, has joined us there, renting just a few prims on a corner parcel.  We're all very happy... LOL!  Isn't is amazing?  When life is rough, we can go on and on... yet when things are good, I personally find it hard to put the emotions into words.  Happy New Year, Everyone!
Latest incarnation of the Kittehs' Kastle sim!  Yay! 

Just playing with the lighting.  This is just the main living area.  We also have the party areas set back up, as well as many, many little cuddle and chat niches. 
Derren's pvt. little corner.  He's such a little hippy!  LOL! This is he and Spanki surveying D's kingdom.  *grins* 
My family.... Spanki, my son, and Derren, my insignificant other. 
 :-P
(Kidding!  Love you, Sweetie!!  LOL!)

Scary, Squirrelly and Ho... or  The Three Stooges of the KK sim!  Which is which, varies daily.
LOL!

Nainai cuddles with muh kid.  :-)
Floating on dreams of the future!
*happy dance* 


 *At Peace, and wishing y'all the same*
Tel


No comments:

Post a Comment