Friday, December 17, 2010

Grrrrr, again.....

    Ever since my Windows updated again last evening, I've been having problems staying connected to the internet.  I guess I'll do a "restore to" tomorrow, and see what happens.  Unfortunately, this meant I crapped out on my baby again last night, so went on to bed, only to be back up at 2:30 am my time.  Bleh.
    On a brighter side, I have been introduced to http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/.  Go there.  You will laugh until you cry.  Trust me on this.


     Have a lovely day, and hopefully, more sleep than I'm getting!  LOL!


*Peace out*
     Tel


Oh, just thought I'd share my horriblescoop for today......

"Circumstances of the day may result in some tricky situations for you, Scorpio. You could be caught between a rock and a hard place. The instinct to make war or peace with any given issue is making you restless. On the one hand, you may want to smooth things out in a reasonable manner. On the other, there is a part of you that is eager to declare all-out nuclear warfare."

Um..... doesn't that just mean the holiday season is upon us again?  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment