Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just a quick note.....

      First an apology to my sweetie.... um..... I kinda sat down in the chair to answer the phone last night, the cat hopped on my lap, and I fell asleep.  I'll try to make it up to ya tonight, since I'm off tomorrow, and can take a nap this afternoon.  *grins a little sheepishly* 
      Second, work is physically kickin' my ass! LOL!  11 1/2 months off, and several 8-10 hours back to back shifts.... hahaha..... not quite got my "restaurant legs and back" reinstated completely yet.  OMG, I am so sore.... lol.  Derren, I think I'll need more than a wing massage this evening, sweetie.  :D

OK, time for work.... just wanna share this cute vid.... everyone knows that I'm an atheist, but I still appreciate the great music, secular or religious, of the past.  This made me smile, and I hope it does the same for you!



*Have a great day, kiddies!*
               Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment