Wednesday, December 8, 2010

*Yawns*

     I am SO tired.  Heh.....  11 1/2 months not working, and then split shifts and ten hour days?  Hahaha.... I am very thankful for my job, though, and to work for such great people.  Both of the owners are really sweet, one (the female) being an accountant, which MIGHT just mean she's a bit AR at times, but has a fantastic personality.  The other one (male) is a real "restaurant" guy like myself, and knows how to work "around" her.  LOL!  We have a lot of fun at work, in spite of the down times between rushes.  This is such a lovely change of pace from my last job, which had gotten onerous to say the least the last few months I was there.   An added bonus..... her brother is gay, and the male owner used to be in gymnastics in high school/college, so has been around gay men for years.  It's nice to know that the occassional off color comment is meant as fun, and taken just as well from me, in comparison to the pure spite and nastiness that my last boss threw my way. 
    Last night, I got to spend about half an hour with my baby inworld.  That was really nice.  I always sleep better after we have our nainai chats and cuddles.  I also got to touch base with my bestie, Franzi, for a while before work yesterday morning, and his boy, River, IM'd Derren and me when he logged on, and we were logging off.  Got my SL fix in, sorta, but will be glad when Saturday night gets here, and I get to spend more time inworld..... I just hope I don't fall asleep in Derren again!  Heh.

*happy face* 

Today's Holiday Tune is one of Derren's faves.....  I hope he likes this version!


I know... I was on a Talu kick this time last year.... she IS from my original neck of the woods, and I just LOVE her.
Gay much?  Heehee!

*Off to work....Yay!!!*
Tel

2 comments:

  1. Fall asleep *IN* me?! Surely I would of remembered that! O_o Hehe love the video. Kind of reminds me of my mother. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha..... well.... that too? *note to self... no typing until AFTER the first cup of coffee....* Glad you liked the song! Love me some Tallulah!

    ReplyDelete