Friday, December 31, 2010

Good bye, 2010, and thanks for all the fishes!

     Two thousand and 10.   Wow.  This past year has kicked my ass seven ways to hell and back..... the fire at the house, RL, last December...ok, technically not 2010 yet, but right at Christmas time... my break up with my SL/RL bf of the time... losing my job, and being unemployed for over 11 months. 
    On the high side, I had several good months on Tidra with Franzi, who has become my best friend, et al,  before it had to close.  Coming from that was one of the best things that has happened to me in SL in a long, long time:  Derren.  We now have our homestead sim.  My SL son, Spanki is back in my world again, and that relationship is only stronger because of all that we've been through this year.I am now also employed, albeit not THAT gainfully, IRL, at a job that I actually enjoy, with employers that I genuinely like. 
    I'm ringing out the old, and bringing in the new with a renewed optimism.  Yes, things are still tough.  Yes, I think with the Republicans back in control of the House, and with a larger minority in the Senate here in the States, it doesn't bode well for the economy here or abroad, but in general, *my* lives are looking up dramatically from where I was last year at this time.
     I'm dating again, RL.  After over 11 years, I am seriously dating someone again.  Between my RL farmer, and my SL dollbaby, I think this might be the best year I've had in a long time.
     *Wishing peace, prosperity and love to all my friends, in all my worlds*
                 Tel

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year buddy, glad to hear some of the good news for 2011...

    ReplyDelete