Sunday, February 21, 2010

Down to the wire......

     Sorry I've not been blogging much, but my RL has been hectic as hell!  Had an interview for a GREAT job, so keep yer fingers crossed.  AND...... the guy that interviewed me is understanding of the fact that I can't start right away, because of the house issues.
    That brings me to the second item that might interest some of you.  All that's left is one ceiling, a halfwall over an archway, and the floors.  I'm gonna CLEAN the floors today, then make the decision on whether to try to salvage them, or just paint them.  We'll see.... should have my furniture back by the end of next week!
A real bed.... Woot!
    As far as SL goes, been spending a LOT of time with my son lately, now that we're both single.  It's nice to have family.  Just the usual for Tel.... out networking for my charity causes, playing with my family, both the one at Seven Isles, and Spanki and the rest.  Just haven't had a lot of online time. 
     As far as RL goes.... it's gettin' SO much better lately.  As the house gets closer, of course I want it done NOW! but can see the light at the end of the tunnel, finally.  AND my unemployment finally kicked in, complete with all the back due.  YEAH!
     All this has contributed to a peace of mind that I haven't had in a while.  As Martha Stewart used to say "It's a GOOD thing!"  Love y'all!
*Peace*
Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment