Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wow.... where to begin?

    Guess I"ll just jump right in..... put the final coat of finish on the studio floor this morning..... waiting for it to dry a bit, to see if it needs any "fill in the places you missed, idjit" areas, but, other than putting the furniture back in place, the front two rooms are FINISHED!  I kinda have to wait until after Thursday when the phone company comes to crawl up into the attic, and move some lines around, to switch the old studio into the new one, then the furniture can come home to see me!  YIPPEE!
Looking towards the wall that was destroyed two months ago!


On a MUCH more personal note,  I have finally reached my first goal that I set a year ago January 2.   I have lost FIFTY lbs!  Gonna shoot for another twenty, but I think that I wouldn't look good, as I am barrel chested, and kinda built like a pit bull anyway... short and stocky.  Now, I'm starting a fitness program that won't hurt my back too much, so gotta try to put it all back to where it was several years ago.... heehee... (yeah, at almost 50, good luck with that, eh?)


I know, I know.... it's bragging, but dammit, I now weigh the least I have since seventh grade!  Woot!  (and that really WAS a while back!  heehee!  Oh, and the "gollywaddle" chin is inherited, no matter HOW thin we are, the whole family has it. Thanx, Mammaw!  HAHAHAHA!)

On the SL front.... I've really gotten close to some of the old gang from Bali.  Wonderful people, all of them!

My friend Joy took this... LOVE it!

This is my posse..... I refer to them as "Tel's Tarts"... teehee!
(L. to R.:  Flower, Tel, Velma, Joy)
GREAT bunch of gals! To bad Traci couldn't join us that morning!

Y'all be good, behave, or be spanked!  (Like that's a BAD thing?  HeeHee!)

*Peace*
Tel

4 comments:

  1. A. You look great.
    B. Floor looks great.
    C. Blog reads great.

    Think you have a great mix of RL & SL and enjoyed all you are sharing. It makes one think or makes one feel. And stuff that does that is good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Jordyn. It's funny,when I first started blogging, it was pure SL, and I just wanted to share my adventures there, but, as you know that's changed. I am simply "me", whether in world or out, and make no pretenses either place, except in deliberate RP.

    To know that my blog has made others think, or feel something is amazing to me,an unlooked for but pleasant bonus. The feed back that I've gotten on it, both positive and negative, has been inspirational. Thank you for the kinds words! (and blogging has actually gotten me writing again for real, somewhat... in my FREE time! ROFL!)

    Sincerely,
    Tel

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG! on the weight loss and the decorating. You worked ya socks off!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx, Son..... couldn't have done either w/o the support of friends and family, both SL and RL. *hugs!*

    ReplyDelete