Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ok, Corinda's done it again.....

My SL (and kinda RL   *smiles*) sis, Corinda Taurus, made some excellent points about RP today on her blog.  I think y'all need to read this.  To summarize, it's the difference between quality, and quantity.  If you want a massive MMRPG, stick with those sims.  IF you want family, friendships that LAST, and quality, stick with the little sims, where we all get along, and drama, if any, is personal, and doesn't last. Nuff said on that..... read her post.  She puts it better than I can.

On the RL front, I've almost finished the painting in the living room.  Just have some trim boards (chair rail) to put up, then paint, and then finish that damned fireplace cabinet, which I've been putting off.  I took the whole day off today.  Even temporary, makeshift "work" like I'm doing now, with the house, needs a break. 

Back at it tomorrow, though.  And HOW!  I have still yet one more room to paint, but it's just that... painting.. no cleaning, no drywall to sand, nothing but painting.  Oh ,yeah, and the damned floors in both rooms!  HAHAHAHA!

*Peace*
Tel

1 comment:

  1. Thank you dear... It's been a rough couple of days (a few more ahead, I think!) and it came from an awkward place, but I am glad to have others hearing me.

    (did you get my text message? Eacen got me a used replacement phone and I sent everyone a text, but not sure how it is working. so far. eep.

    ReplyDelete