Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Yay!!!!

     Just a short update.  The crown molding is finally up in the living room!  Woot!  Now, it's just paint, clean, and the floors, which I've decided to paint.  (I know, I know... have heard this from my mother, who used to refinish furniture, wood floors, etc. for a living, but I like painted floors, and am simply running out of time to get the room done!)
     Anyway, have been spending a bit of time with an old friend.  It's nice.  Closure and fresh beginnings are always good things, methinks.

*Peace*
Tel 

Tel the Smexy Trucker......ROFL!

2 comments:

  1. nice shirt design may have a go atmaking a few of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.... PLEASE do, Cuzzin'.... my PS that I got as a late Christmas prezzie....*grins*.... and I are NOT friends! (Yet!)

    ReplyDelete