Sunday, February 28, 2010

Well, it's ALMOST over!

   The last few days have been very hectic, so I haven't had much time for writing.  On Thursday, in RL, I had had enough!  I got in the car, took off for the Louisville Metro area, and just RELAXED!  I feel that I've earned that, now.  In the past, I've always been like...."Oh, here I am wasting time.... there is so much to be done, etc...".  I drove down, met a buddy from SL, an old friend from the FIRST Avi days, and hit the malls!  WOOT!  Shopping "end of season" sales is FUN, especially with REAL money, and not Lindens!  HeeHee.  Down side of that.... one of my favorite high end clothiers was having a half price sale.  XD!
    Rented a room for the evening, because I hate to sleep in other people's houses, unless we are really close, took a shower, got cleaned up, and went to meet my buddy at the bar.  Connexions is probably the biggest gay bar complex in the midwest, and Louisville has rapidly become the "gay mecca" of said territory.  I hadn't been out in YEARS!  I didn't know it, but he had arranged for 9 of his friends in the Metro area, who are also on SL, to meet us there... how fun!  It was amateur drag night, and those, of course, are ALWAYS fun, and funny!  We had a blast!   (Must be livin' right... met new friends, have friended most of them now on SL, one or two haven't been on yet, and had a CUTE little 24 yr. old flirtin' with me all night!  Guess it's not QUITE time to put the old Satyr out to pasture yet, eh?  HA!)
     Got up Friday morning, went to see my old friends Norman and Jim.  Jim runs a puter biz, and had just gotten the newest MacbookPro as a demo, so GAVE me his "last year's model" laptop!  How kewl is that?!?!?!  New home pc, and now mobile too! (Soon as I get the house done, and have time to get service set up.)  Norm and I took off to the spa.  OMG!  Massage, hotrock treatments, facials.... all performed by VERY attractive Phillipino young men.  I was in heaven, but must admit, I fell asleep during the facial.  LOL!
     After that, came home, and finished moving the studio into the new room.  Took most of the day, but it's done!  Today, I clean the old studio, to prep it for the return of my REAL BEDROOM FURNITURE!  Yes, I am getting my shit back on Monday!  Woot!
     On the SL front, this weekend is the anniversary of the Seven Isles RP group.  Congratulations, gang, and I hope to have SOME time to come play!  Last night, went to a SkyClad dance, met some new residents of the Isles, shot the shit with my sis and bro in law, and generally relaxed and had a great, spiritual evening.
      OH, one final thing.... my son, Spanki, just posted what I think is one of the top three SL Photos that he's ever done, and that is saying a lot, since his work is always amazing.  Here's the link!  Check it out!
      Gotta lot of work to do today, so hope to have some inworld time later!

*Peace*
   Tel

1 comment:

  1. *smiles*
    your too sweet.

    I am glad you are living it up, about time

    *huggies*

    ReplyDelete