Sunday, February 14, 2010

Interesting days these days.....

Since I've more time on my hands, a bit in RL, (I'm done pretty much with the living room, just waiting of the damned contractor to get the crown molding up so I can finish painting! Then on to the bedroom walls and the floor!), I've been re-acquainting myself with old friends on SL.  Spent the other evening talking to my son, Spanki, which was lovely.  He came and toured my new place, damn near wrecked my fishing boat! (ROFL, we were larfing SO hard!).... then we sat and talked...... just talked.   It was such a lovely evening that we've planned another in the near future, with some of his brothers to be invited along for the good times.

I've reacquainted myself with a friend from WAY back, too.  We'd kinda lost touch, him being married now with a kid, me having gone through a FEW husbands....lol.  OK, well, only three, but who's counting?  I t was nice.  He's completely straight, but we sat, cuddled and caught up on about six missed months.  That was really nice.  It's so nice to have friends that don't even try to bring "SLex" into the conversation, though that CAN be a LOT of fun, too!  HeeHee!

I'm kinda gettin' back into my Satyr more and more these days.... been missin' me hooves!  Although my "human" friends on SL are some of the most wonderful people that I know, I DO miss my "fantasy" life on SL sometimes, so expect to see me around Seven Isles more.  Corinda has mentioned that she would like me, perhaps to RP her brother there, since she's got a Satyr father.  I might just take her up on that, since, in RL, she kinda (no DOES) already feel like a sister to me, and her hubby, Eacen, (both RL and SL), though he plays a mule... er, excuse me, CENTAUR, on SL, (LOVE you, ya big lug!)...has a sister in Ladyhawks, so why should Cor be deprived of MY company!?!?!?!  ROFL! 

So, who knows where and in what form you'll see me around SL.  I'm Tel.  That's what I do, and, dammit, I do it GOOOOOD! (yeah, yeah, I know.... "well" would be more proper, but don't look or sound right here!  ROFL!)

*Peace*
Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment