Thursday, October 15, 2009

David...a Real Life Post

It's been twenty years, nine months and 4 days since you gave me this picture, David.  I hope you don't mind if  I edited it a bit.  Things have progressed SO very far since you have been gone.  Friday, October 16th, 2009 would have been our twentieth anniversary.  Though the Goddess decided to take you to be with Her, I still feel your presence.  May you be blessed in whatever life you lead now, and may your journey be a peaceful one.  This is how I choose to remember you, not as you were at the end.  I loved you then, and love you now.  May we both be happy, and meet on the "other side" some day.  I miss you so very much this time of year. *sigh*

Taken by brain cancer, Feb. 10th, 1999

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful post, Tel. My heart goes out to you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends, I thank you all for the support that you've given me, both with this trying time in my RL, and with my recent breakup. Many of you haven't posted here, but you know that I cherish and keep all your sentiments, both the RL ones from those of you that have become friends there, and the SL ones, for those of you that have remained "little people on my computer screen". I love you all, so very much.
    Tel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Teleny, im suer you both meet on the other side. You are a great guy Teleny with an big heart. *hugs* hope to see you soon :D

    ReplyDelete