Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fantastic night, and a shout out to MIst!

My beloved Mistletoe Ethaniel, formerly of Northfarthing, had now opened her own pub in SL!  The place, which she built from scratch, reminds me of nearly every New England pub that I've visited in RL over the years, and she did it all herself!  It's in a sim that it "kid av friendly", and although, unless in RP in my fantasy sims, they usually creep me out, the "kids" here are pretty congenial, and usually accompanied by parents.  Great music last night, a "Looney Tunes" night, was provided by Hopalong Easterling, a DJ that specializes in that kinda music, and Big Band era, but DOES have a highly eclectic selection when asked for such.  On Wednesdays, my friend Eacen Taurus usually DJ's here, providing "mash ups" that will make you laugh, giggle, or go "Dayum!  That's really kewl!"

As usual, these days, I was accompanied by my sweet Aso, and met both old and new friends there.  I only wish the kids coulda joined us, but Miki was having some MAJOR computer probs, and Spanki had to get to bed, because of the time difference.  Next time, fellas!  I miss seein you all!

Anyway, just wanted to give a shout out to Mist, the "Cat and Dog Pub", and of course, to good times and great friends!

/chpurr, lilkitty!


**Hugs the WORLD!**

1 comment: